Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big job lots of beads

Hi all

I'm looking for some sites which sell big job lots of beads. I'm starting my children's jewellery making parties so I'm after lots of lovely beads for the children to use to make their jewellery. The sort of thing I'm looking for is......round faceted acrylic beads 4mm-12mm (not the sort where you can see a white core through them, completely clear), enamel/silver coloured charms (butterflies, flowers, handbags, anything girlie), glass beads, anything really that would be suitable but doesn't look cheap and nasty. The ones I'm especially keen on finding are the faceted acrylic ones.

Thanks guys!

Hi,

Creative Beadcraft have a good range of different plastic beads including faceted round ones: http://www.creativebeadcraft.co.uk/c...sp?CATEGORY=53 I've not bought their plastic beads before but they're usually good and have discounts for larger amounts.

Try PJ Beads as well, as they might have something suitable and again generally have bulk discounts (if your order is £50+ you can use the wholesale site and get even better prices).

Comment

Have you tried spoilt rotten beads?
      Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Some of the children's beads on Spoilt Rotten beads would do the job, thanks, Sarah x

Clarita.....oh my goodness that Creative Beadcraft site is fantastic! I can see me sat up til god knows what time looking through their products. Thanks so much for the info x

Comment

Working...
        X