Help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed

Hi Im all new to beading so i just need some help.
    I looking for beads but to use in card craft. I need some crackled glass hearts in light blue colour. Does anybody know where I can get some???

I was just going to give you an answer to a beading question................then you mentioned cards! Welcome anyway!

Comment

I have got some round glass crackled beads in blues but not heart - I imagine you might need them to be quite small to go on cards as well... what size are you looking for?
      www.hellobeads.co.uk
      Hello Beads Online Bead Shop- "Little Things, Great Joy"

Comment

The Silver Corporation has them not sure what sizes tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Beadsage View Post
          I was just going to give you an answer to a beading question................then you mentioned cards! Welcome anyway!

Can you give me the answer anyway as they might do!!

Comment

Originally posted by HelloBeads.co.uk View Post
            I have got some round glass crackled beads in blues but not heart - I imagine you might need them to be quite small to go on cards as well... what size are you looking for?

Hi the preferred size would be between 15mm and 20mm.

Comment

Ow, bigger thank I thought! I would love to see the cards you create with these!!

I just stock 8mm round glass crackles at the moment I am afraid. (http://www.hellobeads.co.uk/shop/cra...ass-beads.html). Let me know if these are any good

Fran x
              www.hellobeads.co.uk
              Hello Beads Online Bead Shop- "Little Things, Great Joy"

Comment

Hi, does anybody know where I can purchase Rayber beads??

Comment

What are Rayber beads?
                  full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

They are beads made by the Rayber company. as far as I know the company is German. They have a website but you cannot purchase on-line.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynette View Post
                      They are beads made by the Rayber company. as far as I know the company is German. They have a website but you cannot purchase on-line.
                      Could you email them & ask who their stockists are?
                      Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Yeah i tried emailing them a few times but i have never had any replies yet!

Comment

I have some Czech blue hearts but only in 8mm and 10mm.

Don't think I heard of Rayber either. Do they sell embroidery beads?
                          Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Working...
                          X