Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elwoodprints
    replied
    Oh I'd make such a mess of this! Great blog though and fab idea - I've been trying to find cheap alternative for jewellery displays as professional busts and things cost a fortune (well not a fortune but I' broke!)

Was thinking of making minimalistic looking stands with thick card, like mounting board - just cut out a template and double it up with feet on each side? Do you think that would work?

Anyone else tried making stands?

Leave a comment:

• LauraT
    replied
    I may have a go, got some other ideas that i think will work.

Thanks for sharing.

Laura x

Leave a comment:

• cuttingcreations
    replied
    what a fab idea got me thinking now I've not done paper mache since I left school going to get my 2 year old involved oh what a mess we will make :0)

Leave a comment:

• julietk
    replied
    Thanks all :-)

Leave a comment:

• Aviya Glass
    replied
    Originally posted by traibabes View Post
    I'll never get any housework done!
    Housework - nasty word - should never come between you and a crafty session!

Julietk - That is a superb idea - I get loads of junk through the door and I don't have displays I am fully happy with - thank you for sharing!
    Off to follow your blog now

Leave a comment:

• traibabes
    replied
    OOOOOO!!! I've gotta give that a go! My necklaces aren't being given the justice they deserve being photographed on a table! I'm going to be so very busy this week, I just keep browsing around and seeing this, that and the other. I may have to lay off the forum for a few days , or I'll never get any housework done!

tRaCeY

Leave a comment:

• iyobodesign
    replied
    It's a great idea! Thanks for posting it! I may try it one day.

Leave a comment:

• julietk
    started a topic How to make your own Jewllery display for necklaces

How to make your own Jewllery display for necklaces

I have a project / tutorial on my blog for a recycled paper mache necklace display iam not sure if I am allowed to add links yet but my blog addy is in my signiture I hope :-) I thought it may interest the jewellery makers on here. I tried to add a piccy but it wouldn't work.
Working...
X