hair grips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hair grips

Hi, Im trying to find some silver hairgrips, like kirby grip or clip style that are not painted silver so paint wont rub off. I want to glue/wire beads to them so they need to be quite sturdy. Ive gone all through ebay emailing the sellers and cant seem to find what Im looking for on google either! Does anyone know of anygood sellers of these-or do they even exist? Thanks in anticipation!
    www.beadsformamas.co.uk

Hi, I do remember seeing some striling silver kirby grips somewhere. I am pretty sure it was on ebay, obviously they were a bit dearer than the ordinary ones but not too unreasonable
    *I Love Handmade*
    www.littlemillie.folksy.com
    www.urbancraftdesigners.etsy.com
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/littlemillie/

Comment

I have been looking for some for a little while to but the only ones I can find are the painted black ones that I use. Although a friend of mine has just said that they sell them in afro-caribbean hair shops?!
      Will have to have a look next time I buy my hair oil and if they do I'll let you know.
      I'll be interested if anyone has any suggestions as well.

Emma
      My Blog
      Twitter
      Facebook

Comment

Thanks! Will double check ebay and keep you posted!
        www.beadsformamas.co.uk

Comment

Ive found some! at bloomingfelt.co.uk if you are still looking, have just ordered them tonight so dont know what they are like yet, but lovely site if you want to get into felting as well!
          www.beadsformamas.co.uk

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X