Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bead shops in the Northamptonshire area

Hi!

I'm new to beading, and have bought some beads online to have a go at making some ideas I have seen in a book. However, I would like to be able to go to a bead shop to browse around for inspiration! Do you know of any shops in the Northamptonshire area?

Thanks!

Hi,

to the forum!

The only shop I can think of in the area is at the little shopping village between Towcester & MK on the A5 - I think it's Paulersbury??

I haven't visited the shop and can't remember what it's called (great help huh) but I know someone recommended it to me a while ago.

HTH

Claire
    Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
    Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
    www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

I think it's the Bead Scene in Potterspury.
      Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Thanks! I've just had a look at their website, and will have to go and pay them a visit! Credit card at the ready

Comment

what is the website link? just interested in seeing what they offer. thanks!
          Contact me for wholesale charm beads & bracelets.

Comment

been there

Hi ya

I have been to that shop before and my personal opinion was it is quite expensive for the beads they were selling, sorry I dont want to be negative but beads unlimited online is much better value with a much better range.
            Ren x
            www.urbanangelz.co.uk
            12High Street, Middleton Cheney, Oxon, OX17 2PB

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...25898137455617

www.twitter.com/urbanangeljewel

www.blogger.com/urbanangeljewellery

Comment

website is thebeadscene . com (I'm not allowed to post proper web links yet!)

I'll let you know how I get on when I go.

Had a few problems when ordering from the Bead Store, so am slightly put off online ordering

Have made two lovely necklaces though!

Comment

Hi,

Colemans craft warehouse in Higham Ferrers sells beads also. Have found cheaper online but you do sometimes find bargins. Hope this helps.

Zo x
                Zoe

www,zrjewellery-facebook.co.uk
                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X