X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InspiredDesigns
    replied
    Hi,

Colemans craft warehouse in Higham Ferrers sells beads also. Have found cheaper online but you do sometimes find bargins. Hope this helps.

Zo x

Leave a comment:

• Sergzy
    replied

website is thebeadscene . com (I'm not allowed to post proper web links yet!)

I'll let you know how I get on when I go.

Had a few problems when ordering from the Bead Store, so am slightly put off online ordering

Have made two lovely necklaces though!

Leave a comment:

• UrbanAngelJewellery
    replied
    been there

Hi ya

I have been to that shop before and my personal opinion was it is quite expensive for the beads they were selling, sorry I dont want to be negative but beads unlimited online is much better value with a much better range.

Leave a comment:

• JenBeads
    replied
    what is the website link? just interested in seeing what they offer. thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Sergzy
    replied
    Thanks! I've just had a look at their website, and will have to go and pay them a visit! Credit card at the ready

Leave a comment:

• Bea
    replied
    I think it's the Bead Scene in Potterspury.

Leave a comment:

• ladyluckjewellery
    replied
    Hi,

to the forum!

The only shop I can think of in the area is at the little shopping village between Towcester & MK on the A5 - I think it's Paulersbury??

I haven't visited the shop and can't remember what it's called (great help huh) but I know someone recommended it to me a while ago.

HTH

Claire

Leave a comment:

• Sergzy
    started a topic Bead shops in the Northamptonshire area

Bead shops in the Northamptonshire area

Hi!

I'm new to beading, and have bought some beads online to have a go at making some ideas I have seen in a book. However, I would like to be able to go to a bead shop to browse around for inspiration! Do you know of any shops in the Northamptonshire area?

Thanks!
Working...
X