Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best bead fairs around the South East?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best bead fairs around the South East?

Hi all, I am looking to go to some bead or jewellery fairs in the new year. I intend to use semi precious stones mainly briolettes to make my jewellery and would like to know the best bead fairs to go to to make business contacts. Also can any one recommend any good suppliers here and abroad? Thank you.

Have a look at Gem and Bead fairs. They do fairs around the country through the year. I do several with them, but I'm in Sheffield, so I don't do the ones that are a long way south.

There's also the Big Bead Show, organised by Bead magazine, at Sandown racecourse, which is now twice a year. The next one is 17th April.
    Celia
    I can't be creative and tidy too
    www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
    The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
    Jencel on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by vanityfair View Post
      Hi all, I am looking to go to some bead or jewellery fairs in the new year. I intend to use semi precious stones mainly briolettes to make my jewellery and would like to know the best bead fairs to go to to make business contacts. Also can any one recommend any good suppliers here and abroad? Thank you.
      Hi are you in South East London (I am too)? I think my friend said that there is a big bead fair in London in January - i'll get some details.

M

Comment

There is one at Brighton race course. Not sure how often it is, but there was one fairly recently. I thought it was pretty good, but it was the first time I had been to a bead fair and I was a bit overwhelmed by the amount and choice on offer (spent far more than I should have). There was a lot of semi precious stalls.
        www.spanglefish.com/sharondinnie(welcome)

Comment

Originally posted by Misty View Post
          Hi are you in South East London (I am too)? I think my friend said that there is a big bead fair in London in January - i'll get some details.

M

Where abouts in London? I too live in south east London but always find out about these things too late!
          My Blog
          Twitter
          Facebook

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X