Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beadangel
    replied
    Maybe I should make 9 different reindeers and name them all after the Santa's Reindeers!

Leave a comment:

• funky_bunny
    replied
    What a clever idea. I'd love to have a go at making one, if I can find the time, before Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• LillyTea
    replied
    Wow looks ace! x

Leave a comment:

• beadangel
    replied
    I always know Rudolph but I think the rest is:
    •Dasher
    •Dancer
    •Prancer
    •Vixen
    •Comet
    •Cupid
    •Donner
    •Blitzen

Leave a comment:

• Critchley
    replied
    Thats very clever and so effective. I was trying to remember all of Santas reindeer names but can only remember Blitzen. Anyone know what the others are.

Leave a comment:

• beadangel
    replied
    Thanks you all, glad you all liked my beaded reindeers, even happier to hear some of you will be giving it a try!

Happy Holidays!

Leave a comment:

• sherrielinda
    replied
    looks great, a bit fiddly for me, don't think I could do that.

Leave a comment:

• jodels
    replied
    How good are these! I'm going to see if I can make one for my mum for christmas!!! I have a feeling it may turn into a brown blob tho

Leave a comment:

• Kookizu
    replied
    Wow, how cute is that?

I'll have to find my seed beads and have a go at one of your tutorials one of these dark rainy weekends.

Nice work!

Leave a comment:

• beadangel
    started a topic Beaded 3D Reindeer with tutorial!

Beaded 3D Reindeer with tutorial!

Hi all,

Just made two reindeer charm, each standing at around one inch tall for myself this Christmas! Both are 3D and made with right angle weave beading technique, with a combination of seed beads and crystals.

I also finish drawing one of the tutorial to share at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/2009/project/december.html

See all of my beaded reindeers at: http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/2009/reindeer.html

Thanks for looking!
Working...
X