Bead Sale - Dunchurch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bead Sale - Dunchurch

Just thought I'd let you all know that there is bead sale in Dunchurch near Rugby at the village hall on 27th Sept, not sure of the exact time but its usually about 10.30 to 4.30 ish (will find out) Selina

I am going to restrain myself and not go - I spent waaaaay too much last time, plus it's OH's birthday that day so I'm treating him (and me) to some tickets to the Nationals at Santa Pod.

I do love the sales at Dunchurch though, there's just sooo much choice I could spend all day (and all my money) in there quite easily.

Claire
    Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
    Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
    www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Just bumping this up as its tomorrow from 10.30 to 3.30. I will have to pop in as I have a netball match at 11.00 at the school next door! Selina

Comment

sale

It was great last time - really really busy though - they must do such good trade.

its one of those search and you'll find wonderful items things!

persuaded OH to come home from a weekend away early to make sure I don't miss out!
        thanks

Cath

cath@vivalabeader.com

party, party, party, book a party before christmas, £25 of free jewellery if you get 10 guests..................and a lovely night!

(feel free to do the rep points thingy!!)

www.vivalabeader.com

view gallery @ ww.flickr.com/photos/vivalabeader
        connect@ www.facebook.com/vivalabeader
        shop@ www.folksy.com/shops/vivalabeader

Comment

Working...
        X