Swirly Shell Shaped Beads ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swirly Shell Shaped Beads ??

I bought this little mix of white czech beads a while back and included in the mix was some lovely beads that were shaped like shells. The shells that look like swiry fossils, not normal wee sea shells. Im struggling to find them again! If I type in fossil beads, i get a whole load of stuff about beads made from fossils (this is didnt even know you could get!) and if I type in shell beads, i get a whole load of beads made from shell! aaarrgghh

Has anyone seen these about? Or even knows what im talking about?
    Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Hi.
    I've just bought a Blue Czech mix from Santuary Beads (Ebay name) at Lowestoft and there are some swirly shell beads, like Cockle beads (the ones that are eaten with a pin) in the mix. They do mixes of many colours and if you are only after the swirly ones it is probably worth asking if they will do just those. Another favourite supplier (Jewlls4U) often supplies me with single selections although only shown on her web site in a mix.
    Lovely people bead suppliers, nearly as lovely as beaders

Di.

Comment

Originally posted by Di-Ce Beads View Post
      Hi.
      I've just bought a Blue Czech mix from Santuary Beads (Ebay name) at Lowestoft and there are some swirly shell beads, like Cockle beads (the ones that are eaten with a pin) in the mix. They do mixes of many colours and if you are only after the swirly ones it is probably worth asking if they will do just those. Another favourite supplier (Jewlls4U) often supplies me with single selections although only shown on her web site in a mix.
      Lovely people bead suppliers, nearly as lovely as beaders

Di.
      I've bought a white mix from Sanctuary and was going to suggest them. Nice beads and fast delivery!

Comment

I have some shell-like beads in my online store. Check out the Papyrus Collection and also the Czech Glass pages.
        Emma
        www.ejrbeads.co.uk - unique art beads & more
        www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop - beads, polymer clay, glitters and inks oh my
        www.facebook.com/EJRBeads - Like me at Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by boden girl View Post
          I've bought a white mix from Sanctuary and was going to suggest them. Nice beads and fast delivery!
          santuary beads are on holiday! boo hoo
          Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Comment

Working...
          X