A great tip for getting rid of odd beads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A great tip for getting rid of odd beads

I was discussing how to use up those odds and ends of beads with a friend of mine and she came up with a great idea. I used it and it had a great reponse and turned those beads into a little profit. I then emailed my customer list with the info in a newsletter and several people replied saying they were going to try it. So I thought I would share.

You can read the about the idea here. http://www.epbeads.co.uk/ShowArticle.aspx?ID=28
    Allison
    www.cardtoppers4crafts.com
    www.epbeads.co.uk/freeguide

GENIUS! I tried this today for the first time and took more money from little girls making bracelets than I did from selling my own stuff!
    Thanks for the idea and I will definitely be doing it again!
    www.spanglefish.com/sharondinnie(welcome)

Comment

This is a great idea, and I'll be testing at next fair I do. Thanks to your friend for thinking of idea, and thank you for sharing with us.

Comment

A great idea, I will give it a try too. Thanks!

Sally

Comment

So glad you loved the idea and used it. I spend at lot of time comming up with sales and marketing ideas to help my bead customers and it's nice to share. This one was really discovered by my friend Sarah. We spend lots of time discussing ways to make money from making jewellery.

It's usally me coming up with the ideas and she is the one that goes out there and makes the money from craft fairs and jewellery making parties, whilst I am packing up bead orders. She took a guide I produced on jewellery making parties and really ran with the idea. ( I ended up being just a little bit jealous of her success, but good for her for going out there and making it work!)

For those who are interested I did an intevew with Sarah about her success with jewellery making parties. And as shazed has mentioned in one of the posts above, those little girls really do like making jewellery, its a great way to get rid of those odds and ends. Anyway you can see Sarah here with me trying to do my qvc presenter bit. http://www.epbeads.co.uk/Product.aspx?prod=1427
          Allison
          www.cardtoppers4crafts.com
          www.epbeads.co.uk/freeguide

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X