Lampworking Class, Istanbul Turkey, Sept 27 to Oct 10 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lampworking Class, Istanbul Turkey, Sept 27 to Oct 10 2009

hi I posted this once already, not sure why it was removed...
    but here it is again
    I am teaching again this year at the glass furnace in Istanbul...
    you can go to my blog at jelvehdesigns.blogspot.com to see the details...
    if this is not supposed to be on this page please let me know and I will post elsewhere in the forums...
    its 2 week class for lampworking, making glass beads, I will impart my knowlege of this craft that I have learned for almost the last 9 years and I have been teaching for over 6 years...
    let me know if you have any questions...
    Jelveh
    Peace
    www.jelvehdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.jelvehdesigns.etsy.com
    Jelveh Designs Key Mandrel...
    My Next Glass Class in Turkey...

I have just read your blog and seen all the photos of the course and students.....wow what an amazing opportunity to study your fave subject in a fab location.
    Cathie
    www.bluestreakbeads.co.uk ~ my bead shop full of lovely sparkly beads

Bluestreak Beads on Facebook ~Please pop by and add us to your faves!

Comment

Thanks Cathie, it is a lovely place to play with glass, meet new people and eat a lot of Turkish food...I had a blast last year, I have 12 students and it was great, I am still in touch with all of them...
      I am sure this year's class will be great too...
      Jelveh
      Peace

Comment

Hi all, I know this is the UK Craft Forum, that is the reason I posted here...the Class is in Turkey...I spent the entire year in Oxford last year and at my last class in Turkey last year among my students, some were from Turkey, one form Estonia, one from Spain, one from Belgium, one from Australia, one from America...

I thought since I teach internationally and I lived in the UK this past year, in Oxford in fact, that it would be cool to let everyone know about my next class...after all folks come from all over to learn at this wonderful glass school...

It is an awesome place to learn and stay for 2 weeks, the setting is just lovely, the dorms, the pools, the class room...a real honest to goodness school of glass...if you like to learn fusing, the have a class for that, if you like to learn glass blowing they have a class for that, if you like to learn kiln casting, lampworking, flameworking, they have a class for that...

its a great place...hope you can check it out one day...

thanks
        Jelveh
        Peace
        Jelveh
        Peace

Comment

You are right and it does sound idylic. How I envy you but I am afraid it would be out of my pocket range. Do post us some pictures when it is over I know we would enjoy seeing how you got on again.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know Jelveh. It sounds idyllic. Unfortunately I don't get anywhere near the amount of annual leave I need to attend all the courses I'd like to. Have a great time!
            Heather
            Artisan Glass Beads & Jewellery
            www.BumpyBeads.co.uk
            http://www.etsy.com/shop/BumpyBeads

Comment

Working...
            X