Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester bead shop

Hi

I saw a link to a bead shop based in Manchester somewhere, i cant seem to find it now im sure it was over the sale way. Anyone know which i mean?

The only thing in yellow pages is the bead shop in Aflecks palace Manchester or theres one in chestewr. not cheap though. If ya want mail order PJ minerals at Southport is good.
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Manchester bead shop website

Hi,
      The Manchester Bead Shop, in Affleck's Palace is online at www . the-beadshop .co.uk. I've bought from them online and in the flesh - great choice and service either way.
      Hope this helps,
      Debby

Comment

the-beadshop.co.uk

is this the one you were thinking of

I have just started beading/jewellery making and spent most evening searching the web for suppliers and resources and ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by SparklySis View Post
          the-beadshop.co.uk

is this the one you were thinking of

I have just started beading/jewellery making and spent most evening searching the web for suppliers and resources and ideas.
          Alright already!! Stop plugging them! An introduction from both of you would have been nicer than the promotion job.

Comment

They aint that cheap. IMHO.

Comment

I agree they don't seem that competitive on price. What worries me is that I lived in Manchester for 15 years and I don't recall a bead shop - my memory is really shot. But I can remember the lyrics to I Remember You by Frank Ifield, which is odd because I can't stand it.
              Heather
              Pretty Things Handmade Jewellery

Website - www.prettythingsjewellery.co.uk

Destash bead and papercrafting shop - http://www.misi.co.uk/handmade/BlackCatBeads.html

New blog - www.prettythingsandwitterings.blogspot.com

Comment

I originally come from Manchester - it has that effect on you! Or it could have been the Piccadilly Club in 1971..................that got rid of a lot of brain cells!

Comment

It's not a shop ass such more of a stall in Aflecks palace.

Comment

People!.............he hasn't posted in three weeks, I don't think anyone's bothered anymore about this flippin' bead stall!

Comment

Peter - take two of the purple ones and calm down.....
                      http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
                        It's not a shop ass such more of a stall in Aflecks palace.
                        I used to love Afflecks. There was a lady there who sold the most fabulous handmade suede jackets.

I'm not sure I went to the Piccadily Club but I did spend a lot of time in the Conti. But then everyone spent a lot of time in there because your feet got stuck to the carpet, lol.
                        Heather
                        Pretty Things Handmade Jewellery

Website - www.prettythingsjewellery.co.uk

Destash bead and papercrafting shop - http://www.misi.co.uk/handmade/BlackCatBeads.html

New blog - www.prettythingsandwitterings.blogspot.com

Comment

Afflecks Palace is not everyone's cup of tea. it's a more of a students' haunt as far as I'm concerned. And you have to walk up all these stairs to find the tiny bead shop. I thought they catered more for the younger generation (and no, I am not that old, it's just my opinion )

There are more and more Bead Fairs organised in the North West, this year alone I am doing 5 in the NW (Chester x 2, Nantwich x 2 and Haydock Racecourse) and of course there is Harrogate twice a year if you are prepared to drive further afield. There's a bead shop in Northwich too - that's the closest I can think of near Manchester (I know the lady who runs it).
                          Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

HI there all, just come across this old post, we have now moved from our original shop on the third floor, to a shop which is 4 times the size and located on the first floor. Also we now have a brand new website, which I think you all will love, plus our price's are much more competitive. Happy beading!!!!

click on the link below...

Comment

Oooo thats great! I always get lost when I try and find you,so I must remember your new location :-)
                              Bedecked Beads-Handcrafted Jewellery from Scotland

http://www.facebook.com/bedeckedbeads

Comment

Working...
                              X