Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new focal beads

Hi everyone,
    here is one of our new focal glass beads...yep, I know the picture is small but I can never get the hang of attachment resizing !
    We hope to start selling loose glass beads on the website very soon to let all you beady people get creative in your jewellery making.
    Let me know if you are interested in loose beads and we`ll set up a subcategory on our website for our handmade lampworked beads.

many thanks

jennifer
    x
    Attached Files

jennifer
    www.koboshiglass.co.uk

"glass art is like looking into the window of your soul"

Hi, Jennifer,

From what I could see the focal looked great. My poor old eyes aren't what they used to be, so good luck with getting bigger photos! I'd love to see it closer up.

-Su
    Tillerman Beads www.tillermanbeads.co.uk
    British Lampwork www.britishlampwork.co.uk

Comment

thanks

thanks su,
      I`ve sent it to Sally for the British lampwork website (I`ve just joined) so she may have more luck than me at enlarging it.Every time I try to resize for this site i`m told i`m over my attachment quota....nevermind.I`m just trying to experiment with some new styles and BIGGER beads.
      Thanks for looking su.

jennifer
      x

jennifer
      www.koboshiglass.co.uk

Comment

Hi, Jennifer,

Congrats on joining BritLamp. I'm sure Sally will give you all the help you need. Good luck with it. I'll keep an eye out for your work.

-Su
        Tillerman Beads www.tillermanbeads.co.uk
        British Lampwork www.britishlampwork.co.uk

Comment

THats a lvely bead i like it

Comment

Finally got the new focal beads up on the website. We thought we`d present them on a long length of suede so people could wear them at any length or take them off the suede and use them as focals in their own projects.
            They are in our "focal bead" category.

jenniferx

jennifer
            www.koboshiglass.co.uk

Comment

bello!!!

I jennifer

I visited your blog ...it's great and your handcrafted glass jewellery are very originals...

sorry buy I'dont understand if to buy them I must write you an email...

anyway they are beautiful!!!
              compliments!

Comment

Hi Aida,
                thank-you for looking Our website at koboshiglass doesn`t always have all our beads on. Sometimes we`ll do a blog with our latest beads/jewellery and if we have some interest (via e-mail)then we pop them onto our website so that people can buy through the website and a secure server.We have just added many new products onto our site and i think that all the piccies from the blog should be now on the website...does that make sense ?

glad you like our pieces

jennifer
                x

jennifer
                www.koboshiglass.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X