Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black "clear" crystals?

[content removed]
    Last edited by waitingformagic; 02-07-2009, 04:13 PM.

The nearest colour discription you're looking for, I think will be 'Black Diamond' .

Now if that's a Swarovski photo of the colour 'Black Diamond' that you've posted, I would say in reality it is a couple of shades darker than the photo shows, but it is still a grey colour.

Debbie
    www.beadservice.net
    On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

I agree with Debbie, they're Black Diamond. I don't know how close to the Swarovski shape you need but I sell 6mm fire polished faceted rounds black diamond (as well as 4mm and 10mm). If you search for "6mm Black Diamond" (without the quotes) on my site you'll find them. I've compared them against 4mm Swarovski Black Diamond and the shade is almost exact so, if you really need something darker, I wouldn't know what to recommend.

Tim
      www.tiddlybeads.co.uk

Comment

Aww and I was going to show you these too
        Probably not dark enough nor sparkly....

Ebay Item: 120307306547
        My Website: http://www.endevajewellery.co.uk
        Twitter: EndevaJewellery

Comment

It's a nice colour waitingformagic, but you're right that it's not bordering on black. After a think the closest I can think of bordering on black is purple (not fuchsia, think Swarovski's Purple Velvet). Especially as Jet Black is just a very very dark purple anyway. But I don't think that's really what you're after. I'm sure Jet Black will be fine.
          www.tiddlybeads.co.uk

Comment

I'm going to make a suggestion for your consideration, which is a bit away from your request...

But would 'Black Oxide Stardust beads' be any use. They're nearer the colour you're after and I've got them in 4mm and 6mm.

I know they're not faceted glass, but may be worth considering, depending on the look you're tryng to achieve.

Debbie
            www.beadservice.net
            On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Working...
            X