Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reels of Waxed Cotton Cord?

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get hold of reels of waxed cotton cord. I'm looking for 0.5mm brown or dark brown waxed cotton cord? I've managed to get it on ebay until know but it doesn't seem to be available anymore

Thank you

Carole

We've bought it from Ancient Wisdom in the past but the last time we tried to order, most of the colours were out of stock. Good luck.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Have you tried P J Beads, www.beads.co.uk they sell it by the metre in their retail shop or in 10m lengths in the wholesale shop. You have to spend over £50 to qualify for the retail prices. They have 14 colours including a brown, not sure if it's the brown you want though?

Cheers
      Debs x
      www.aberjewels.co.uk

Comment

Hi

I'm just about to start stocking waxed cord - I don't have any brown at the moment but can get some if you're interested? I'll be selling it by the metre, but If you want to PM me I can give you a price per reel.
        Sarah
        For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

I have various waxed cords in the "Jewellery making" section of my store.

HTH
          Emma
          www.ejrbeads.co.uk - unique art beads & more
          www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop - beads, polymer clay, glitters and inks oh my
          www.facebook.com/EJRBeads - Like me at Facebook!

Comment

I have some too http://www.jencel.co.uk/beads/cotton.php
            Celia
            I can't be creative and tidy too
            www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
            The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
            Jencel on Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X