Where can I get double drilled beads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get double drilled beads?

Does anyone know anywhere that does double drilled beads? I have found a few places in the US, but the postage is way high. More specifically I'm after some 10mm ish crystal or semi-precious flat oval beads. Any help most appreciated!
    www.spanglefish.com/sharondinnie(welcome)

by double drilled do you mean sliders? where youve got 2 threads going through the bead?
    www.rocksforfrocks.co.uk
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocks-For-Frocks/230802980887

Comment

I've got some gemstone bracelets on the stall that are double drilled but not sure what stones they are. Will check tomorrow and get back to you.
      Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by gbell View Post
        by double drilled do you mean sliders? where youve got 2 threads going through the bead?
        yes that's right.
        www.spanglefish.com/sharondinnie(welcome)

Comment

OOOh I am interested in this too, will be looking out for replies

Comment

If you're still looking for some, then pm myself or Urbtaf with the details of what you want. Good prices for forum members.
            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
            X