Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink and Dizzy
    replied
    ooooh thanks for letting me know! I've told my web designer and it should be back up soon!
    Sorry about that!
    xxxx

Leave a comment:

• SNOWF1975
    replied
    Originally posted by Pink and Dizzy View Post
    HI
    I've got loads on my site under the pick n mix glass section in all different colours and shapes!
    Helen xxx
    helen, tried to have a look at your site there. Its coming up with an error when you need to choose a shop. I chose beads but it wouldnt let me in. Just to let you know incase its something you need to sort at your end.

xx

Leave a comment:

• meltdown
    replied
    We carry a large selection of our own handmade beads using gold leaf and silver foil. Click on BeadedLily.com in my signature and follow links to Handmade Beads / Glass Beads - Our own Production.

We hope to see you!

Tim

Leave a comment:

• BeadsbyLili
    replied
    I also have some foil beads on my website - round, square, rectangle, etc. HTH

Leave a comment:

• Pink and Dizzy
    replied
    HI
    I've got loads on my site under the pick n mix glass section in all different colours and shapes!
    Helen xxx

Leave a comment:

• cupcake
    replied
    Sorry, just seen your post. Creative Beadcraft have lots of colours and a mixture of shapes. I've never bought from them online but I have been to their shop which is luscious.

Leave a comment:

• SJD
    replied
    Awh, no ideas? *sniff*

Leave a comment:

• SJD
    started a topic Glass Foil Beads

Glass Foil Beads

Can any tell me where I can get some glass foil beads? Am intrested in lots of shapes and colours... Dont mind buying on ebay if someone knows a good seller..

Thanks in advance!

El
    X
Working...
X