Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone sell...

Hiya

I am looking for some sterling silver 3 to 1 connectors for necklaces / bracelets /earrings etc. Does anyone sell these? I am looking for some about 2cm in width, most of the ones i have found are too small !

Also, looking for sterling silver 3 hole beads, not sure of the correct name but you use them in bracelets when you have 3 strands (maybe connectors aswell ?) and want to keep the strands snug to each other.

Thanks for your help
    Joanna
    Joanna Marie Jewellery

you could try Silver Corporation i know they do connectors, but im not sure about the 3 hole beads.

HTH

Comment

Can't help you with the large connectors - I've been looking for some for a while now without any success but I have used earring findings for this purpose. (The kind with 3 or more loops at one end that you'd normally attach a bead/dangle to and then one hole at the other end that you would attach the earwire to). They work well on a long or chunky style necklace but not so good on more delicate designs or bracelets as they're usually a bit big.

I've also attempted to make my own using jump rings connected to each other although it wasn't very neat because the rings I used were too small.

Regarding the 3-hole beads, you can get 2, 3, 4 and 5 hole separators which are basically just a flat plate with the holes in that keeps your stands in place.
      Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Thanks

Thanks. Tried Silver Corporation and Palmer Metals but the biggest size they seem to do is 1.2cm. These seem small to me - not sure what you would use these for?
        Joanna
        Joanna Marie Jewellery

Comment

Yes

Auntynet - I used the earring connectors in my necklaces and bracelets too and they are perfect. But I only bought them once from an Ebay shop and my invoice (for some weird reason) does not have the name of the shop on it and i can't remember, so i can't get any!!! How frustrating! If I find it, i will let you know.

Thanks
          Jo
          PS - Separators!!! Thats it, couldn't think what they were, i am having one of those days
          Joanna
          Joanna Marie Jewellery

Comment

Working...
          X