can I recommend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can I recommend

hi, I've just bought some gemstone beads off ebay from a shop called Mod edit - you need to do the 25 posts before plugging a company They arrived very fast and thought they were well priced and are lovely beads and I even got some extra beads for free. Excellent service.
    hth
    leanne
    Last edited by Peter; 29-01-2009, 01:37 PM.
    leanne

Folksy

Etsy

Facebook

Twitter

god this forum has silly rules

Comment

Originally posted by piggintracy View Post
      As someone who suffers from insomnia - I am often looking at this forum and others at silly o'clock.

These rules are there for a reason - mostly to protect us - genuine crafters - some of the stuff I've seen advertised in the wee small hours well - what can I say?

25 posts isn't that many.

Jane
      www.just-soaps.com
      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
      FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Life can be so hard can't it?

Comment

Silly rules?

A "silly" rule would be "do not post on this forum after drinking half a dozen vodkas"

That would only be "silly" because the post count would be severely negatively affected, wouldn't it auntynet, snowgoose, Louise88?...... and the rest, you know who you are!
          www.beadlab.com

Comment

You should check out some of the forums out there which don't have these rules.

Dig through 300 posts advertising the magical 'little blue pill' and you might find one that is on topic..!
            --Matt

Web Development
            Beads, Charms & Findings - Jersey Craft Shop

Comment

Actually you'll find that our rules are there for a reason. They are tried and tested and everyone is treated the same.

if you stay around for any length of time, you'll see them in action and appreciate them.

By the time most of our members are on the forum, the team of moderators have got rid of the night time spam and you end up with a fun forum wher you don't need to dodge needless crap that's been posted.

25 post rule shows a comitment to the forum rather than an excuse for self promotion etc.
              full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Here Here. I agree with Beadsbydesign. The mods do a fantastic job of keeping us from reading spam leaving just the interesting stuff.
                Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles View Post
                  Silly rules?

A "silly" rule would be "do not post on this forum after drinking half a dozen vodkas"

That would only be "silly" because the post count would be severely negatively affected, wouldn't it auntynet, snowgoose, Louise88?...... and the rest, you know who you are!
                  Don't know what you could be talking about!!!!

Seriously though - I too was guilty for moaning about the 25 post rule but here I am 2400+ posts later. 25 posts isn't a lot and you can rack them up very quickly if you're here to take part in our community . . . . you can even recommend traders once you get past it.
                  Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

sorry didn't mean to start a kerfuffle completely forgot about the 25 post rule. I will get busy posting this weekend and will post it again once i reach 25
                    leanne
                    leanne

Folksy

Etsy

Facebook

Twitter

Comment

Having recently started posting on another forum - completely unrelated to crafts - this forum is a pleasure to post on, where it comes to rules.

I think it is very well managed.

I keep getting myself into all kinds of trouble, because the rules on this other place are soooooooooooo strict.

I can't do right, for doing wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X