Clear All

• OOps another 50% sale

This time at http://www.vicalla.com/
    The code required is 50ALLITEMS
    I haven't been tempted ...yet
    Chris xx
    My Website
    My Blog

oooh, vicalla is good...... I was not tempted by their email saying that I could have 50% off, but you have a way with words...... Does anyone want to take some of my beads off my hands so i can fit more in?
    www.beadlab.com

Comment

Ok, I went to use the code..... yeah, i know, I couldn't resist. Does anyone know when the code is applied? The site is wanting my credit card details prior to asking for the code.....

Edited to say: I am a big numpty... code is entered after cc details. Woohoo, exchange rate is alright just now too, I only spent £27!
      Last edited by Pebbles; 17-01-2009, 10:45 AM.
      www.beadlab.com

Comment

I have just been on the sit and it is realy slow and half the pics won't load. I will try again this evening.

question what is German silver?
        "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
        my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
          Glad you asked cos it seems to be popping up on a few sites..
          Wikipeadia says this
          "Nickel silver is a metal alloy of copper with nickel and often but not always zinc. It is named for its silvery appearance, but contains no elemental silver unless plated. Other common names for this alloy are German silver, paktong, new silver and alpacca (or alpaca)."
          I wouldn't fancy it given our laws around nickel
          Chris xx
          My Website
          My Blog

Comment

I had a lookand could have spent loads on there,but instead I have bookmarked it and will wait until I have used the beads upthat I bought this month already before buying anymore.

although I sawsome lovely things on there!!
            http://lilacstarcrafts.blogspot.com/

Comment

heehee, im safe as i naver buy from US companies, just find it easier buying from UK and as the exchange rate isnt very good theres not much difference in price and you dont have to worry about import tax etc

Comment

I have just been on the sit and it is realy slow and half the pics won't load. I will try again this evening.

Answer - Nothing special.

Vicalla are good though - I use them regularly. The quality of the beads they sell is good, delivery is usually around 7-10 days and postage costs are reasonable. Beware of large orders due to custom's duty.
                Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Also known as French silver. got some on the stall, ask me next time you come. It doesnt tarnish and is shiny, but has no silver in it and should be very very cheap

Comment

Working...
                  X