Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bead sales?

Hello and happy new year to all!!

Does anyone know of any beady websites that are currently having January sales? I need to top up my collection!

Thanks

Mills x

Dont know of any sorry, does anyone else?
    Caz

www.pearlsandwhirls.co.uk

www.pearlsandwhirls.blogspot.com

Comment

beads direct and magpiejewellery both have sales on
      leanne
      leanne

Folksy

Etsy

Facebook

Twitter

Comment

As does Mel at beadsbylili

Comment

Fab, thanks, off to take a look!!

Comment

Hi I am a new beader and have found this great new shop in Hincley Leics. .
            I have said I would try and "spread the word" for them as they have only just set up this venture. Anyway have a go.
            Last edited by Peter; 05-01-2009, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zouch View Post
              Hi I am a new beader and have found this great new shop in Hincley Leics. They have a wbe site they are called abacus bead emporium . They dont have a sale but they seem very competive and have said to me that if there is anything I want in particular give them a ring as they have lots more in the shop.
              I have said I would try and "spread the word" for them as they have only just set up this venture. Anyway have a go.
              While we appreciate you 'spreading the word' a few of your posts and threads have been deleted for 'spreading the word' too frequently. Please read the forum rules to save any further deletion for spam advertising.

Comment

I dont think I am allowed to post a link as yet, I am selling all my beads off, I have quite a selection from lampwork, czech glass and many unusual ones

Comment

you could try www.pinkanddizzy.co.uk she has a new range starting on monday hundreds of pick and mix and plenty of others to check it out.

Comment

Working...
                  X