help needed... where to get those beads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed... where to get those beads

I have run out of beads I bought some time ago (from ebay I think) I have got a few sellers there saved but I cannot find the beads I am looking for

those are same shape like seed beads not very regular round shape with silver foil in the hole (if you know what I mean) they are packed together 3 - 5 mm big with a hole 1.5 mm

I love those beads for my crochet projects and cannot find them anywhere, I think they were available in many places some time ago and I need them and ups nothing

is there anybody who knows where to get them? I need clear ones... but probably I might need different colors soon as well...
    Last edited by jezzabell; 10-12-2008, 07:49 PM.
    blog
    website
    etsy shop
    folksy shop
    twitter

Are they silvver lined size 6 seed beads? If so try sanctuarybeads on ebay
    Chris xx
    My Website
    My Blog

Comment

why don't you post some pictures so i can see if i am able to help you.
      If one is not a gardener, then one does not have a gardening website to promote.

Comment

I've got Crystal Silver Lined seed beads in size 8/0 (3mm) and size 6/0 (4mm)

The brand is TOHO seed beads and they're all a regular size. This is a top quality brand so may cost a bit more than irregular sized seed beads you've bought before, but their precision, clarity and shine is wonderful.

Debbie
        www.beadservice.net
        On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

thanks guys, the reason why I wanted the cheapest is because I do not use them for jewelry only for my crochet projects...

I just got some from thebeadshop and they were not that expensive and they are Japanese beads but they were out of stock with silver lined ones so I got normal...

and I think I got them before from sanctuary beads but I could not find them on ebay anymore because I did not remember the name... I can can check them now...
          Last edited by jezzabell; 13-12-2008, 01:23 PM.
          blog
          website
          etsy shop
          folksy shop
          twitter

Comment

Working...
          X