Good girl or crazy lady?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good girl or crazy lady?

I thought I was being soooo good today but now I'm just wondering if I'm just plain crazy!

Urbtaf has gone to the wholesalers, Burhouse in particular. I usually love going cos he goes into the Rockshop side and leaves me alone in the bead warehouse. But I decided that I really should stay at home today cos:
    • Do I really need anymore beads? (my tool/bead box is so heavy I can't lift it!
    • Gives me a chance to tidy up a bit with him out of the house.
    • I really should be making more stock for an event I've got on Thursday night.
    He's only been gone an hour (about 30 mins drive away) and he's rung me 4 times telling me about the new stock they've got!

Now I'm kicking myself.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

AArrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Aww how frustrating, hopefully you'll get a sense of satisfaction staying home & getting things done (or am I clutching at straws now?)
      "Human beings, who are almost remarkable in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - Douglas Adams

Blog: http://janscardscraftsandmusings.blogspot.com/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/JanJackman
      Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6759167?ref=nf

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Comment

Booo, 4 times in an hour, that's just not fair!!
        Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

you should have gone and left him at home to tidy up.

A girl can never have too many beads!
          full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
            you should have gone and left him at home to tidy up.

A girl can never have too many beads!
            ... Learn by your mistakes! you go next time, leave him in the cellar lol
            Sarah

Comment

Just got finished checking invoices, sorting and pricing HIS stuff! Have sent him out to the chippy for some food. I am pleased with what he bought but . . . . . . .

WHERE'S MY SURPRISE????

He bought loads of rocks and crystals for the stall (Goldy, you will drool when you see the amethyst churches he bought - all 5 of them and thats not counting the small pieces!), he bought quite a bit of ready made sterling gemstone jewellery and he bought himself a few strands of beads.

My surprise?????

I'm very surprised that he had the nerve not to buy anything for me to play with!!!!

Auntynet

Comment

Quick fone for an ambulance. Urbtaf take her temperature and tuck her up in bed (preferably with a bottle of something to keep her warm). she is obviously suffering from lack of sense. lol Fancy not wanting to go to Burhouse to drool over beadies,
                Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac Moon Designs View Post
                  Fancy not wanting to go to Burhouse to drool over beadies,
                  I never said I didn't want to go - was just being sensible for once . . . . .

which is why I expected him to get me something nice to play with.

What's even more annoying is that I decided not to go cos I know I always make far too many impulse buys and end up spending far too much and yet he took a wad of cash with the intention of sticking to his budget and but he still bought a package deal of rather large amethyst churches - that we have no idea how we will display (can't even lift some of them up! - cos "they were a bargain". Needless to say, the credit card has taken a rather large beating and now he's on at me to "make sure I have a really good night" on Thursday.

Sometimes I feel like telling him to do this event on Thursday!

HMMMMMMPHHHHHHHH
                  Auntynet

Comment

At the risk of sounding like a complete numpty, what is an Amethyst Church! I'm imagining a large chunk of stone split in half to display the amethyst on the inside. If I'm right, they sound gorgeous! Selina

Comment

The new stock will still be there when you go next time.
                      Not sure about whether the amethyst churches will still be there though, sounds like Urbtaf bought them all!!!
                      Plus I bet you got loads done in between Urbtaf's phone calls
                      MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Originally posted by Louise88 View Post
                        Plus I bet you got loads done in between Urbtaf's phone calls
                        erm . . . . . . .

I did manage a bit of housework . . . . . two loads of washing, tidied the kitchen a bit, cleared the floor and hoovered up and that was after goldy threatened me cos I was here on the forum.

AND WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT ? My DH has just asked me again "are you gonna make some jewellery then?"
                        Auntynet

Comment

Sounds like you were busy! Tell him you are resting from all that hard work.
                          MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

She can't rest she's got a jewelry stall to run on Thursday night. And where's the picks of the churches?????? I need drool time.
                            "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                            my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Oh dear that wasn't a great idea was it?! Like Selina I am intrigued to know what an amethyst chuch is please. It sounds pretty big...
                              www.littlebead.blogspot.com
                              www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Working...
                              X