Bead Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bead Sale

This Sunday (9th Nov) at Dunchurch Village Hall, near Rugby from 10.30 till 3.00. Anyone around? Selina

Just bumping this up as its tomorrow and its going to rain all day and blow a gale, what better place to be than indoors hunting through loads of beads, Selina

Comment

I'll be there! I'm working on my 'shopping list' right now in fact.

I seem to remember from last time that they took cards - methinks it may be an idea to leave the purse at home and just take some cash, that way I won't be tempted to buy tooooo much again

Claire
      Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
      Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
      www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Wish I could go

I love beads! Even more than I love beads, I love sales!!!!!!
        MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

I'll keep an eye out for you Claire! I'll probably be with a big, tall guy with long hair and earrings!!! He's coming with me to stop me spending too much methinks!! selina

Comment

Hi Selina - I went this morning at about 10.45, didn't spot you but then again, I have no idea what you look like!!!

I was wearing a coral/orange coat and was with my OH, who would have spent 10 x what we did if I had let him (and I thought I was the bead addict )

I came out about £50 lighter but with some great beads, i'm like a kid in a sweet shop now

Claire
            Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
            Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
            www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Hi Claire, we would have been there at the same time, but then again, i don't know what you look like either!!LOL Didn't think it was quite as good as their others I have been to but still have a load of new playthings! Got some fabulous Red Agate beads which have already been turned into bracelets! Maybe see you some other time, Selina

Comment

Working...
              X