Wooden beads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooden beads

Im really liking the small wooden beads i have at the moment and would like to get more but different. If they just say wooden beads what sort of wood is it most likely to be?

Also does anyone know of a good website for just wooden beads.
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Wooden Beads

Hi There,

I tend to buy my beads from beads direct and jilly beads. I have never used wooden beads myself but know they have sections for them. I tend to use glass beads and gemstones.

Andrea
    from Haken Jewellery

Comment

I can never find everything I want off the same website.

Last time I got wooden beads I got some from Jillybeads, some from e-beads and some from beads.co.uk.

I was also fancying some on www.bead-exclusive.co.uk aswell, they have a good range. Unfortunately some of the other stuff I wanted to order at the same tie was out of stock so I didn't get anything from them in the end. So I can't comment on their service or delivery time, just that they do have some lovely and slightly different beady things!

Cheers

Debbie
      www.aberjewels.co.uk

Comment

Having thought more about this i think what im aftr are wooden beads that are either oak, ash, birch etc etc. As in i can say what wood they are from.
        Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

My favourite wooden beads are olive wood which I buy direct from Palestine though Ebay.
          Chris W.
          x
          Gemstone Jewellery and Gifts

Comment

Hi
            I've got some wooden beads but it doesn't say which type of wood it is
            We've got heart wooden pendants too.
            Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Working...
            X