Beading workshops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beading workshops

Thought it was about time I plugged some of me again! Ossett is on the outskirts of Wakefield.

BEADWEAVING WORKSHOPS
    AT OSSETT LIBRARY
    on
    The last Saturday of the month
    9.30am to 12.30pm

Come and learn beadweaving with Peter Sewell - Beadsage.

Peter has taught beadweaving around the North of England, and these workshops will introduce you to beading techniques which you can develop to make your own beautiful beadwoven jewellery.

The workshops will last for three hours, all materials & tools, tea & biscuits, are supplied, and cost £10 - £15 per person, depending on the level of project.

Please note, this is bead weaving - you will be using a needle (sometimes two!) and thread to weave your beaded projects

All you have to bring is you!

The next one is Saturday 27th September, and will be a 2 needle right angle weave fire polished choker!

To book or for info please PM me.
    Last edited by Peter; 04-09-2008, 09:14 PM.

Hay Peter we is neighbours....well nearly, I live at Garforth and my friend who I shallstalls with lives in Ossett. If I remember I might come down just to say Hi. You never know I might even try and make one. lol
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

I would have come if it was on a non-market day.
      I can't come on Wednesdays, Fridays or Saturdays.
      Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Too far for me...but l would have been there if local....good luck with the class Peter
        Just taken a look at the work...great stuff when did you start beading?
        Suz
        Last edited by The 8th Gem; 05-09-2008, 08:32 AM.
        http://8thofthe8thofthe8th.blogspot.com/ new for 2012

http://shroshirescrappersuz.blogspot.com/ 2009-2011

Comment

I would love to do one of your classes Peter

I have relatives in Yorkishire (tee hee, I have dyslexic fingers today!), I may have to "visit" them as an excuse to do your workshop......... what about if I can rally enough people together in Glasgow and you could have a wee holiday?
          Last edited by Pebbles; 05-09-2008, 10:40 AM. Reason: Yorkishire!
          www.beadlab.com

Comment

Hi I would be interesting in attending this, I tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me !

Originally posted by Peter View Post
            Thought it was about time I plugged some of me again! Ossett is on the outskirts of Wakefield.

BEADWEAVING WORKSHOPS
            AT OSSETT LIBRARY
            on
            The last Saturday of the month
            9.30am to 12.30pm

Come and learn beadweaving with Peter Sewell - Beadsage.

Peter has taught beadweaving around the North of England, and these workshops will introduce you to beading techniques which you can develop to make your own beautiful beadwoven jewellery.

The workshops will last for three hours, all materials & tools, tea & biscuits, are supplied, and cost £10 - £15 per person, depending on the level of project.

Please note, this is bead weaving - you will be using a needle (sometimes two!) and thread to weave your beaded projects

All you have to bring is you!

The next one is Saturday 27th September, and will be a 2 needle right angle weave fire polished choker!

To book or for info please PM me.

Comment

I'll PM you when I get back this afternooon..................gotta rush!

Comment

Working...
              X