red and white beads?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red and white beads?

I jsut got a commision to make two necklaces for a lady. One red (pillar box red) and one white (not clear) beaded necklaces... with larger beads at the front graduating to smaller beads at the back... I have some white jade beads but they are small and I'm having difficulty finding any beads online... can anyone help me?
    Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

I've got some 8mm red glass pearls, I can post a photo, if they're of any interest to you.
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

are they very bright? she wants pillerbox red... she wants me to make something becuse she cant find anything she wants in the shops that dosent have other things with it...

Comment

i really like cats eye white beads (in fact I like them in every colour!!) but they look really beautiful. Dont have a link I am afraid but they seem quite common - I have them in a number of different sizes.
        www.AREjewellery.etsy.com
        http://arehandmadejewellery.blogspot.com/
        http://www.folksy.com/shops/AREjewellery

Comment

Sorry, I don't think my beads are the right colour, Have you looked on eBay? they've got loads of red beads on there.
          Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

i think I have found some white beads here at GJH Trading... are they any good as a company?

cant seem to find any simple round red beads... 12mm or larger... bright red... hmmmm will keep looking.. and I appreciate any help...

amy- the woman wants solid color so no cat's eye effect I'm afraid.

Comment

would the red glass tiffany bead be any good?
              they come in range of sizes
              regal crafts supply them in 6mm and 8mm and as they are a clear glass they look very "red" ( if you know what I mean )
              Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes CAN change your life !!

my website http://www.ticketyboo-jewellery.co.uk
              my misi shop http://ticketyboo.misi.me.uk
              my blog http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/

Comment

she wants pillar box red coloured beads...

this colour

but large round beads.... about 12 or 14mm

Comment

Hi Meridian,

Are you looking for glass or plastic beads? I've got some huge (can't remember the mm) bright red plastic beads - i think they might be 20mm but I've got a few varying sizes from a couple of recycled necklaces.

Give me a shout if you're interested.

Claire
                  Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
                  Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
                  www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

How reliable & how good are GJH Trading?
                    Well If you email me with which white beads you are looking for we will send them out to you Monday and if you don't like them just return them.
                    However if (when) you are more than happy with them all I ask is for you to pay for them
                    Regards
                    GJH trading

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                      she wants pillar box red coloured beads...

this colour

If you look on the 'Rounds & Ovals' page of my website there are bright red beads in both 8mm & 10mm size
                      Mel

Comment

Originally posted by ladyluckjewellery View Post

Are you looking for glass or plastic beads? I've got some huge (can't remember the mm) bright red plastic beads - i think they might be 20mm but I've got a few varying sizes from a couple of recycled necklaces.

Give me a shout if you're interested.

Claire
                        claire- thanks but I think that may be a bit to big for the lady in question... thank you though I will keep you in mind if I can't find anythign else... I may just use this as an excuse to drag my family off to spellbound beads in Lichfield to have a rummage round... thought he thought of recycling some neclaces from somewhere is a brilliant thought... thank you

Comment

Originally posted by BeadsbyLili View Post
                          If you look on the 'Rounds & Ovals' page of my website there are bright red beads in both 8mm & 10mm size
                          very pretty... I have bookedmarked the relevant page but my brain is not in gear yet, I will put my beading hat on tommrow and sort things out with a fully caffienated brain. they are very pretty red beads though... very vibrant..are the scarlett 8mm the same colour as the bright red 10mm? thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                            very pretty... I have bookedmarked the relevant page but my brain is not in gear yet, I will put my beading hat on tommrow and sort things out with a fully caffienated brain. they are very pretty red beads though... very vibrant..are the scarlett 8mm the same colour as the bright red 10mm? thank you!
                            Not an exact match - the 10mm are brighter
                            Mel

Comment

On the re-cycling theme, why not look at shops like Primark that sell loads of beaded stuff really cheap. I've bought many an item from there to take to bits and re-use.
                              Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
                              X