double drilled beads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double drilled beads?

Hi All, I am trying to find beads with two lots of holes in with no luck. I mean the ones that will form a double string bracelet, can anyone help please? Selina

oh, id like to know that too if anyone finds them !
    Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Comment

I got some a while ago from Just Beads. They were about 1.5 cm long, and kind of thin + flat on both sides. Not explaining it that well, but worth having a look!

Comment

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...countryUK%7Cco untryGB
        www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Hi Selina,

Cant help with supplier of said beads but not seen you around for little while.

Claire x

Comment

I've bought them from ebay seller periwinkleblue*

Its a US seller but they have loads of 2 hole metal beads with swarovski crystals.
            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Thanks for all your replies, still looking! Am so busy Claire, am doing a jewellery party at my Salon next Monday night and if half the people who have taken a flyer show up I'm going to be a very busy girlie! Did you say you were at the Benn Hall in October? Selina

Comment

Selina I find its cheaper to buy bracelets with double drilled beads in them (and them break them up to use) rather than buy the beads - sounds mad I know but true.
                Chris xx
                My Website
                My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kiamyka View Post
                  Selina I find its cheaper to buy bracelets with double drilled beads in them (and them break them up to use) rather than buy the beads - sounds mad I know but true.
                  I do that too - don't know why I didn't say it earlier.
                  Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Thats a great idea, just need to find some!! I did buy a few bracelets at a car boot last week and have already broken them up. Am really looking for beads rather than the metal connectors, got some in a mix from my fave ebay supplier and thought how good they were, thats why I fancied some more, Selina

Comment

Working...
                    X