Swarovski Bicones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swarovski Bicones

Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy swarovski bicones? There are a few different colours I want but I don't really want to buy the packs of 100 for each... Any suggestions?

Thankyou!!!

I sell Swarovski Crystal bicones in packs of 10 and the pricing is competitive.

There's a desiginated section on the site called 'Swarovski Crystal' if you fancy a look

Debbie
    www.beadservice.net
    On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

I can definately recommend Debbie, great items, great prices and exceptionally fast service
      www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Comment

Debbie, it says order 5 packs or more at 55p a pack...does that still count if I mix and match different colour packs?

Comment

Sorry, I'm afraid not...the discounted price is for 50 of the same colour.

The website won't recognise discounting across a product range unfortunately

Debbie
          www.beadservice.net
          On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Hi do you sell any Swarovski beads in a colour similar to eggplant (dark purple). My sister is getting married later this year and that is the colour for the bridesmaids and she wants combs for their hair. The ones we have seen made up are very expensive and i would like to have a go at making them for her.
            Thank
            Dawn

Comment

Can you contact Debbie on her e mail, or from her website please? This is not a selling forum, and we try to keep transactions of topic. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X