Beadweaving workshop in Wakefield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beadweaving workshop in Wakefield

I'm going to start beadweaving workshops in the state of the art new ArtHouse building in Wakefield. It's designed for disabled and able artists with accessible studios and conference rooms - one of which I'll be using for the workshops. If anybody within a reasonable radius is interested will you let me know? I haven't booked dates yet, but once I get numbers - around 12 for each workshop - I'll take it further, such as what you want me to teach, and how much you want to give me to do it! PM me if you're interested.
    peter

great news.

Can you get local craft shops to put up posters for you. They are great for contacting crafters who are not on the net.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Already done!

Comment

Just tell me to shut up.... it's like teaching me granny to suck eggs!
        full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

It's alright! I've just come back from the ArtHouse, and I'm going in the bulletin, posters all over, and I think I may have got a couple of potential students!

Comment

Could you do an all day workshop in Castle Donington, or, Derby?? (Pretty please )
            Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

PM'd you.

Comment

Originally posted by Beadsage View Post
                PM'd you.
                Many thanks Peter, I've sent you an email.
                Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Working...
                X