Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belly Buttons and Noses

Help!

Does anyone know where i can get navel/belly button bars and nose stud findings?
    Obviously I want them with nothing on!

I have been asked if I am able to make both for a lady. I haven't said yes yet to her, before I know I can get them.

Any help would be great

Av xx
    Sprinkles Sparkles

Can't help you I am afraid, let us know how you get on though, I would be very interested in seeing anything you make
    www.beadlab.com

Comment

Av

Every time I google horseshoes these come up. I dont pay much attention to them not a jewler and dont have piercings but you could try and see if their any good for what you need ?
      They also come up on E-bay under horseshoes.

Sorry dont have any defo leads for you.

Cheers Janice
      www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

That is so bizarre!

I've found what i wanted! Just a plain loopy thing, which looks like a horseshoe!

Going to add my own 'dingle dangle'

Just need to find a nose stud now, but i think just buying one from a store would be best. I don't think having a dingle dangle on a nose would look good!

Thank you
        Av xx
        Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
          That is so bizarre!

I've found what i wanted! Just a plain loopy thing, which looks like a horseshoe!
          Thank you
          Hi

Just reading the thread and wondered where you got them from as I would like to make a belly button thing for myself but didn't think any where would stock them plain. Thank u
          www.sparklehandmadejewellery.co.uk

Comment

Here we go

Amazing site.

Going to buy a dangly one, remove the dangle and do my own thing with it. Loads of ideas here! Be warned. Some very erm scary rings that go in um... naughty places!!

Not going to charge alot as i dont see this as a craft.
            Just adding a dingle dangle to a ready made horseshoe loop. Just can't let a potential customer down.

I have explained what i am doing, and said that its not all my own work. But she seems happy with it as im adding the dangle with what she wants.
            Last edited by Sprinkles; 18-04-2008, 01:13 PM.
            Av xx
            Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Working...
            X