Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Bieber and 3 year old

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Justin Bieber and 3 year old

    This is crazy.. for all those with 3yrs old kids beware!!!



    Justin Bieber need I say more..

    Imho Justin Bieber is crap but hey i'm not a 3 year old in "love"
    .


    Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

    Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

  • #2
    There are a lot of links relating to this topic (not saying this one necessarily but this is what thjey are using) and they are mailjack connected...be careful folks

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Christa View Post
      There are a lot of links relating to this topic (not saying this one necessarily but this is what thjey are using) and they are mailjack connected...be careful folks
      what's mailjack ?
      .


      Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
      (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

      Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm not the most technical perosn so please pardon the explanation ...but here goes...When you click on the link it allows a wormy/virusy type thingy to infect your computer and it starts sending spam mail from your email address to everyone in your email address book system. There is nothig to show you that you have been mailjacked. If you are lukcy it sends harmless and inoffensive spam to everyone you know...if you are unlucky all your contcats get porn and other nasty stuff.
        Some say that once infiltrated some of these wormy things can get proper hacky and they can get at your passwords etc. I have no idea if that is true but it pays to be cautious.

        This mailjacking things happens a lot via FB... where people seem to really let their guard dopwn for some reason... and there are mailjack links with this same heading non there. I think it gets in if security settings are not high enough and if there is insufficient/outdated anti everything protection.

        I just thought it was worth a mention because it is a real pain when it happens....
        Last edited by Christa; 01-03-2011, 09:31 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Ha ha ha yeah I watched this on You Tube - cracked me up, but then I don't even really know who Justin Beiber is (so out of touch - tee hee).

          Comment


          • #6
            Justin Bieber is some teenage pop star boy. I think he's terrible, but this video was funny!
            View my flickr

            'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

            Comment


            • #7
              It wouldn't work for me. Boo hoo.
              Carol
              God helps them that help themselves.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by indri View Post
                Justin Bieber is some teenage pop star boy. I think he's terrible.
                I've seen him on a few shows (not by choice) and there's something about him that makes a non-violent person want to give him a massive slap around the head. I really don't think I've seen a more annoying 'celeb' than him, he makes me just cringe.....then again I'm no longer a tweenage girl
                Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

                Comment


                • #9
                  Lol that was amazing and only 3 years old.

                  Anyway the follow up




                  Drew
                  Last edited by HandyWoodcrafts; 03-03-2011, 01:24 AM.
                  Our Website & Blog (work in Progress)
                  our Facebook page
                  follow me on Twitter @handywoodcrafts

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Christa View Post
                    I'm not the most technical perosn so please pardon the explanation ...but here goes...When you click on the link it allows a wormy/virusy type thingy to infect your computer and it starts sending spam mail from your email address to everyone in your email address book system. There is nothig to show you that you have been mailjacked. If you are lukcy it sends harmless and inoffensive spam to everyone you know...if you are unlucky all your contcats get porn and other nasty stuff.
                    Some say that once infiltrated some of these wormy things can get proper hacky and they can get at your passwords etc. I have no idea if that is true but it pays to be cautious.

                    This mailjacking things happens a lot via FB... where people seem to really let their guard dopwn for some reason... and there are mailjack links with this same heading non there. I think it gets in if security settings are not high enough and if there is insufficient/outdated anti everything protection.

                    I just thought it was worth a mention because it is a real pain when it happens....
                    Never heard it called mailjacking... must be a fb thing for the kids.. I even try to look it up and nothing about it on the web.. any is basically a virus..

                    Please note the above post is just a video from facebook, nothing more nothing less and well not do anything with your email as it's on the forum not your inbox..

                    .


                    Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
                    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

                    Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ah think I recognise him now - think he did a cameo on CSI (much more my thing!). Bless her little cottonies though........

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I couldn't watch the follow up, it said it was 'private'....oh well, never mind. Poor lad, what's the matter with him??? He's only a young lad, cute looking, singing, the equivalent of David Cassidy, Donny Osmond in my time anyhow! Ok so he may not be the most talented of singers, or it may not be 'cool' to like him, but what's with all the 'hate' connected to him? Crikey, have you seen some of the comments...'bit**es' and 'killing' etc.... Have I missed something horrible that he's done?
                        Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I dont know why it did that but i think its fixed now.

                          Drew
                          Our Website & Blog (work in Progress)
                          our Facebook page
                          follow me on Twitter @handywoodcrafts

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X