Youtube removed my video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube removed my video

Hi, this is just a little word of warning for beaders using macrame and disco balls to make Shamballa Bracelets.

Shamballa Jewels, has launched a barrage of lawsuits in america, suing a number of companies selling Shamballa Bracelets. Because of this, youtube have removed my shamballa tutorial.
    The Bead Workshop new shop opens 20th October.

Originally posted by pbcharlie View Post
    Hi, this is just a little word of warning for beaders using macrame and disco balls to make Shamballa Bracelets.

Shamballa Jewels, has launched a barrage of lawsuits in america, suing a number of companies selling Shamballa Bracelets. Because of this, youtube have removed my shamballa tutorial.

There seems to be a bit of a fight about it...... http://fameappeal.com/2012/01/shamba...bling-jewelry/
    More on "their" Facebook http://www.facebook.com/shamballajew...31718773518535

Oakdale Studios Facebook
    Bob Tanner Facebook ~~Viktor von Forkenspoon Facebook ~~Shirt Creek Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
    bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

How absolutely ridiculous those bracelets have been available from China for years and years
      Chris xx
      My Website
      My Blog

Comment

What is it they claim is uniquely theirs?

Sparkly, oversized cabochons on string?

I made them when I was a kid.... donkeys years ago!

Maybe I didn't design them to fit the 'masculinity' of the wearer - oops! I coulda bin a contenda!
        Do not watch this space

Comment

Working...
        X