How about a competition ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a competition ?

How about doing a competition of some sort ?

Suggestion and comments welcome. The more the merrier. To get as many involved as possible. Maybe even send out a news email once all is finalized.
    Habbyworld Sewing Supplies Website

Habbyworld Facebook

Sounds like a great idea and could be a weekly one and the winner chooses the next subject.

Comment

Never going to happen on here. Just not enough people come on here. Otherwise it would have to be something that is planned well in advance so everyone has a chance to join in. I could offer the prizes.

Habbyworld Facebook

Comment

We have done things like Christmas Secret Santa in the past but not enough people on here willing to join in, most of the people that do are time poor through trying to earn a living usually. Have enough trouble trying to get people to join in the good morning thread so sadly can't see a competition happening on here.

Mo.XX
        Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
        Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
        www.bodrighy.co.uk
        https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Well I just thought it was worth mentioning. Dont say will never know. Maybe I will try something on facebook or something.

Habbyworld Facebook

Comment

Do you guys like to play cricket?

Comment

Working...
            X