Could we be sorted by craft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could we be sorted by craft?

JUst a thought - is there any way that as well as searching members A-Z, we could select a craft (e.g. Jewellery) and get a list of all the members that do that particular craft? I often use the forum when looking for presents, so this would really help to find what I'm looking for.
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

That's a great idea I do the same thing - don't know how easy it would be for Mr M to set up though.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Yep I do the same too. Think Mr M's crafts directory http://www.ukcraftwebsites.co.uk/ is the best place to look if you need the websites by categories.
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
        Yep I do the same too. Think Mr M's crafts directory http://www.ukcraftwebsites.co.uk/ is the best place to look if you need the websites by categories.
        Yep... for UK stuff for sure...

Non UK then craftjuice is by category but world wide..

Also the directory is only for the UK and have all been reviewed by me and @ £5.50 per month shows its a real site/business vs just someone with a blog..

I wish I could say everyone who has made a sale via the forum is listed on the directory but I can't... The directory listing supports the running costs of the forum...

BTW if you in, lets say the "Jewellery" section of the forum your see on the right hand side related site forum the directory...

I wrote a script that finds related listing ..

Hope that helps..

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
        (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Working...
        X