X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3dDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Dani_30 View Post
    Dave- f.y.i your instagram profile is amazing! Very artsy but not overdone.
    ...thanks very much Dani, what a lovely comment...flattered.

Dave.

Leave a comment:

• Dani_30
    replied
    Originally posted by 3dDave View Post
    We are quiet because FB groups, Instagram and youtube are now massive, more so than a few years ago, with those we'll never compete, the wealth of knowledge and experience is here, better than any others I think, we all also use other things like the above mentioned too, we are still the number one craft forum in a google search though.

Dave
    Dave- f.y.i your instagram profile is amazing! Very artsy but not overdone.

Leave a comment:

• 3dDave
    replied
    We are quiet because FB groups, Instagram and youtube are now massive, more so than a few years ago, with those we'll never compete, the wealth of knowledge and experience is here, better than any others I think, we all also use other things like the above mentioned too, we are still the number one craft forum in a google search though.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• mrwilde89
    replied
    I completely agree! A ''best crafter'' or something would be amazing! The reputation of this website would then skyrocket because it offers the chance to supersede all others, to be top dog basically. I think many people would then be in competition with eachother making this place come alive and a hive of activity as I can agree this place is kind of quiet at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• StefC
    replied
    We did have a discussion about this a couple of years ago, we have a logo somewhere that was designed just for this purpose. I'll pop off and have a look

We don't have any objection to linking to websites, it is chat forums that would be direct competition that we are wary of, as I am sure you would understand.

Also, we have CraftJuice that does just this job, which has just reached a landmark 1Million votes. Please do have a look and see if it suits your purposes
    http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/forumdi...tjuice-General

Leave a comment:

• wood-u-like
    replied
    This site is very good but seems to be so quiet just recently. I can think of a few but it doesn't seem to be the done thing to mention other sites on forums because it may take traffic away.

Leave a comment:

• Mark P
    replied
    voted best 2015

It certainly is the best craft forum.

I'm on about all of your lovely websites - so professionally made, having something like this added as a hyperlink back to this forum.

Image2 medium size.jpg

Perhaps my choice of wording isn't quite right, but I can always change it to suit.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mark P; 29-10-2015, 12:24 PM. Reason: needed to add a link to a larger more detailed picture

Leave a comment:

• Critchley
    replied
    But we are the best craftsite.........

Leave a comment:

• Mark P
    started a topic Voting for best of the year

Voting for best of the year

Hello, have you thought about asking members to vote on best craft website (crafting websites of craftsforum members only can enter) of the year? The winner or winners from different categories could then display a craftsforum best of the year badge on their website.
    1. It would stand out showing quality merchandise available on the website.
    2.The Best crafting website might sell more items.
    3.The badge would link back to this lovely forum, perhaps even bringing more members.
Working...
X