Tiara Making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiara Making

If you are looking for a great book on making Tiaras and wedding jewellery try Jema Hewitt's 'Tiaras and Bridal Jewellery'. It is on CD so you will need a computer but you can zoom in to get a close up view of techniques and print off handy shopping lists. It is available online from *********.

MOD EDIT:
    If you don't want to do anymore on this forum that promote the same online site then please do not bother to contribute. However if you wish to enter in to the spirit of the forum and discuss craft and craft related issues then feel free to join in. You may not post links until you have 25 posts and you may not promote or advertise your goods unless it is in direct response to a query. Please read the rules.
    Last edited by beadsbydesign; 14-12-2007, 10:58 AM.

I don't understand why it has been pointed out that you need a computer to view the CD? Surely if you can read craft forums, you have a computer.... I think spammers need to put more thought into their posts.....
    www.beadlab.com

Comment

beadcase

Hi editor

Sorry about that. I thought it might be helpful to readers to know where to get the CD as there are so few books/literature on tiara making.

Comment

Working...
      X