This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy loose pearls?

Does anyone know where a good supplier in the UK is for inexpensive loose pearls? I found these guys in america that look pretty good MOD EDIT - PLEASE READ RULES Re URLs but being first time purchase with them I'm cautious. Has anyone dealt with them before? Any ideas or Suggestions?

Cheers,

Sarah
    Last edited by Peter; 30-10-2007, 03:17 PM.

Spam spam spam spam wonderful spam.

Nice try just googled user name. They are slacking aren't they? Can't even be botherd to change name or what they right.
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

hiya,

i shop at a wholesalers in manchester called country baskets, they sell pearls marbles, by the bag, they were really cheap and easy to use if its what your looking for...

rach x
      Funky jewellery & Luxury handmade greetings cards www.sunbatheintheshade.com

Comment

This is a spammer attempting to make us believe they are genuinely looking for pearls. We check out these posters, and guess what? They SELL pearls. It really is a good idea to follow the lead of the forum moderators in these cases Sunbathe in the shade - I know you think you are giving good advice, but it can open the door for the spammer to carry on posting. Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
        X