Signatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signatures

Why has a moderator removed my signature, which simply consisted of my Myspace and Etsy pages, stating "this is a crafts forum, not a business exchange"?

Every major contributor that I have seen on there places the URL for their websites in their signature and frankly, I'm confused!

Please cheer me up, this was the last thing I needed.

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

It seems to be showing at the moment, but the funniest thing was that it has actually been removed from the post that I placed in the Review Website section... which I thought would be the place where you are supposed to place your URLs if you want to help people look in the right direction to check your site out!
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

Hi Si

Don't worry it's nothing sinister - I've answered the question in the Website Review section
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Thanks for that... I've just realised that it was on someone else's comment anyways. I really shouldn't look at a computer with bleary sleepy eyes....

Silly me.
        Wood Tattoos
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

You had me worried there - I don't usually pick on real crafters!

Comment

That's what I thought... but it did make me wonder what had been removed from the other contributor!
            Wood Tattoos
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

Working...
            X