Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any easy way to meet crafters from my area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any easy way to meet crafters from my area?

Hi, I am new to this site and wondered if there was a way to meet other crafters from my area - Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.

Do I just start a thread asking people to join the thread if they live near me?

I just thought it would be a good idea, as if there was enough we could arrange a get together of some kind. I am not aware of any craft evenings near me??

Thanks for any help.

Hi Ellie

Sorry, I don't live in your area, but I hate to see a thread not answered to, so thought I would bump this up in case anybody had missed it.

I live in a small area as well and I don't think there is anybody really close to me either! hmmmm, maybe I should start a thread to see who is closes to me!

Pauline
    Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Hi Ellie,

I find the best way to meet local crafters is to do local craft fairs - you will be amazed at how many crafters are local to you.

Hope this helps a bit.

Cheers

Lisa

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Im from wellingborough and im here at the mo but im off today which is a shame really.
        Cake Toppers http://huntersdesigns.co.uk
        My etsy http://peculiarforest.etsy.com
        My Blog http://peculiarforest.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi Ellie

We've just moved to Wellingborough.

We enjoy several different craft activites, ie acrylic painting, cross stitch, glass crafts, jewellery making, metal embossing, papercrafts, silk painting, etc.

We've not found a craft evening in Wellingborough, but have heard about some in the surrounding villages.

Drop us a PM if you're interested in getting together

Maria and Dave

Comment

Meeting up

Now that's an idea, anyone from the Portsmouth area as we don't have many craft fairs down here in the South that often.

I am free some weekends (not all as i work or do my other hobby by going to the theatre) but can travel up to a 30 mile radius so even Southampton or Bognor area i can do .

Hope we can all make new friends

Christine
            www.coshamcraftyclub.co.uk
            www.scrapbookgetaways.co.uk
            www.learntoscrap.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
              Hi Ellie

Sorry, I don't live in your area, but I hate to see a thread not answered to, so thought I would bump this up in case anybody had missed it.

I live in a small area as well and I don't think there is anybody really close to me either! hmmmm, maybe I should start a thread to see who is closes to me!

Pauline

im staffordshire too and fluffysquirel is , you are not alone lol x x
              Thanks
              Heidi x x x

Comment

Working...
              X