Replies to Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replies to Threads

Hello - you will gather by my question that I am a newbie (so sorry in advance for asking something which I am sure is really obvious and simple to the rest of you) - but, here I go .... if I reply to a thread or start a new thread - how do I know if anyone else has replied to me ??? Do I get some sort of message, is there a sign I should be looking out for - or is it a case of remembering what you said where and going back to where you were to check ? Sorry, now I think I'm rambling
    ......... remember all you have to do is dream - they really do come true ...........

If you click on the menu across the top, the one with thread tools it drops down and lets you subscribe to a particular thread, then you can select how you want to be advised on a reply etc.

Comment

Thank you dreamydays, I have learnt something too here !!

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Hi Caroline - what a star you are - it's taken me about 15 minutes to find the menu bar !! but now I've found it - great. I'd not even noticed it before - thank you so much xx
        ......... remember all you have to do is dream - they really do come true ...........

Comment

I always go into my profile and then click on all started threads

Comment

Working...
          X