'My posts'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'My posts'

I may have missed something very obvious but is there a shortcut button on the main page, that takes me to a list of the threads I have been posting on. Like a 'My Posts' button similar to other websites I use

Sorry if I have missed the obvious
    At the mo I am going onto new posts but don't always have time to go through all of the new posts and then I forget what I posted on, or I go onto my profile and do it through there, but a short cut button would be quite helpful

Thank you for feedback
    Dainty Rocks Jewellery ~ www.daintyrocks.etsy.com ~ www.daintyrocks.co.uk ~ @DaintyRocks

Go to your profile (Click on your username at the top right of the page). Then from your profile page on the left hand side you can click on 'find all posts' and that will take you to all the posts you have written.
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Hi Indri, i'm so sorry i forgot to reply and say thank you
      That was the way I was doing it already, I keep forgetting that feature is there

Thanks
      Dainty Rocks Jewellery ~ www.daintyrocks.etsy.com ~ www.daintyrocks.co.uk ~ @DaintyRocks

Comment

no probs
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

oh,no !

just so easy? I fail!

Comment

As an alternative you could click on your name on any post and go to view forum posts.
            Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Working...
            X