Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could We Have A section for Handmade greeting Cards

Hi There,

I know I have joined the forum only a couple of days ago. I checked out the forum categories and there really is not one for handmade greeting cards.

Un less I am being thick and it has happened before!! if someone could let me know please either way

Big thanks.

Thanks for reading my information. If you would like to visit my UK Greeting Cards Online Website please feal free to do so. Also checkout my Squidoo Page UK Greeting Cards were you can read some of my articles I have wrote!

Regards

Michael

Ummm yes we've always had a section for Cards here http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?18-Cards as this is a crafts forum it goes without saying that everything discussed in this section is handmade.

Hope that helps
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I hope you find the card section useful. Oh and everything discussed in any of the craft sections is about handmade stuff....
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Thanks for the information you have been most kind.
        Thanks for reading my information. If you would like to visit my UK Greeting Cards Online Website please feal free to do so. Also checkout my Squidoo Page UK Greeting Cards were you can read some of my articles I have wrote!

Regards

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by ukgreetingcards View Post
          forum categories and there really is not one for handmade greeting cards. Un less I am being thick and it has happened before!! if someone could let me know please either way
          Yes, you're being thick.
          Last edited by removed10; 08-04-2011, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X