Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about linking Crafters in different Counties?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about linking Crafters in different Counties?

I just wonder if it would be possible to link crafters within different counties, or, different areas of the country? That way, if there was enough interest and if they wanted to, they could get together and organise their own craft fairs i.e. split the cost of hiring a venue and advertising etc. They could hire out 'spare' tables to other crafters and, if there was any money left over from door takings, they could either split it between them, or, put it towards another fair.

Just a thought...
    Last edited by Poppy4lee; 20-06-2007, 12:25 PM.
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

We have people on the forum who organise craft fairs etc. Jules of Appletree crafts see link bottom right of the forum. is one of them. If you are interested in getting together with people in a certain area of the country, then feel free to post a request in the appropriate section.

We are a Uk based forum and encourage membership within the uk. There are plenty of forums on the web for worldwide crafters, however it is felt that this forum benefits from having a UK base.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I think what Poppy4Lee means is that it's sometimes not clear where members are from in the uk but it would be nice to have a way of getting together??
      http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

I quite agree, I joined the forum because it is UK based- I was thinking about linking people in differnt counties (not different countries)
        Jayne

Comment

Originally posted by icecreamgirl View Post
          I think what Poppy4Lee means is that it's sometimes not clear where members are from in the uk but it would be nice to have a way of getting together??
          That's exactly it! As my dear old Dad used to say 'you've hit the nail on the head'
          Jayne

Comment

At the top right jand of each posting there is a details bit where the location a member has chosen to disclose is located.

If you want to find out who is in your particular area that would be interested in meeting up then you can post a "meet up request" and see if there is anyone interested in getting together.
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Working...
            X