Viewing problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing problem

I seem to have a problem with seeing some of the stuff on this new forum.

e.g on each page at the top where you can see the headings ...

New Posts, Todays Posts,Private Messages etc well, I can't really see them, they are almost completely covered and appeared to be overlapped by the white section below.

Also I can't seem to see everyone's full name because of the little green online/offline button which obscures the last part of the username.

is anyone else having this problem?

I'm wondering if it's because I use a laptop and the screen is smaller than on a PC but I didn't have this problem before and I don't seem to have it anywhere else.

Thanks

On my main pc the headers bit has been like that for a couple of weeks and yet on my laptop it's fine. I can only just about read the headings. Not really had a problem with anything else.
    www.debbiehowe.com

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...52781658101133

Comment

It all looks fine to me and I use a small ultra mobile laptop, however when I use hubby's laptop which runs on Vista I sometimes have problems viewing pages...are you on Vista?
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I have the same issue on my pc with iE7. The same thing happens with the new CJ set up. Often the texts overlap.
        full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
          It all looks fine to me and I use a small ultra mobile laptop, however when I use hubby's laptop which runs on Vista I sometimes have problems viewing pages...are you on Vista?
          NO still on XP however the overlapping heading seems to be fine now, I can see the heading this morning but still can't see the last part of usernames for the online/offline button.

Comment

Mr M has sorted the header out now.
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Thanks Mr M

Comment

Working...
              X