Thanks/Achievements thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks/Achievements thread?

If you want to say thank you to someone from the forum for doing something special!

... i would love to say thank you to Jules (apple carfts) for the fab parcel of threads she sent me today XXX
    Your a star !

Sam x
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

I would also like to thank Jules for organising the craft fairs and being such a great source of advice.

Since I started crafting I have come up against a lot of negativity (not from anyone here!) and the forum has been a blessing - a great source of advice, encouragement and general conversation. THANK YOU ALL!!!!
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Awwww....

........shucks! You guys.......'twern't nuthin'...

Anyway, you are both very welcome!

Thanks for the thanks...if you see what I mean..

(Why do we not have a blushing smiley?)

Jules
      Apple Tree Crafts
      www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

I must admit it's nice having our own pet organiser who understands crafters requirements more than most - well done Jules.

Comment

Gosh.....

....praise indeed!

Peter's means a lot especially.

Jules
          Apple Tree Crafts
          www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

I would also like to say thanks to Jules if it wasn't for her I would still be telling myself its not worth it, because I'd had such a bad time a year or so ago with my first craft fair experience. So thanks Jules for everything your always on the end of the phone or email to help out. Jo
            Joanne

Comment

Working...
            X