Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviews

This may have been mentioned before but i'm felling to lazy to go through all the threads. What about a part for reviewing things. It could be about anything, a particular company, a certain colour bead, designer paper etc. Whatever people were looking to buy but wanted info on it first before they go out and make a purchase or for people who have already bought something and just want to tell everyone how good or c**p they think it is.

Sorry i'm going off on one.
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Problem with that is that it will encourage advertising under the premise of 'please review this' etc. Who would we want to review other than fellow members anyway? We all did the 25 post bit, why leave it open to anybody who wants their business, or product, 'reviewing'?

Comment

Fare comment, i didn't think of it that way i was thinking more along the lines of our personal stash and our comments on them etc. But after thinking of it i can see that the flood gates would be open for anyone to promote or summin.
      Emma
      Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
      Sassy Crafts Blog
      My Blog

Comment

Post counts and rep is everything as you don't who is who on the net..
        Rep and post counts on forums are hard to manipulate..

Its not like meeting someone for rule for we try and make the community as safe as we can..

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
        (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Working...
        X