Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosaic section

Hi,
    I've done a search and I can't see if this has been asked before but are there any plans for a mosaic section? Would there be much interest for this?
    When I log on I do a search for mosaic each time just to see what posts come up.

Cheers
    Lawrence Payne
    Roman Mosaic Workshops
    Facebook Page

Apart from you and me there is only one other mosaic person on the forum that I am aware of, so not sure there would be any real call for a section just on mosaics, especially as the three of us are completely different in our approaches to mosaicing
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

mosiacing

I am interested in mosiacing, I have done very little - a weekend workshopw here I made three items but would really like to stary to do more, I have a table top as a project to get going with, all the mosaic stuff I did was outdoor mosaics and I loved it!

Sarah

Comment

Hi, I love mosaics! I would really like to learn this as a craft but have no experience. Are there any courses you can recommend or ways to learn for a complete beginner? The only experience I have is one of those mosaic kits where I made a candle holder. It was a test of patience but very calming and I felt really proud of my efforts and the results were not too bad either ! How did you all get into mosaics?

Thank you.

Comment

I basically designed mosaic mirror. I am very perfect on that and receive lots of appreciation on my designs
          Mosaic Mirrors
          Mirrors

Comment

Working...
          X