Forum Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Rules

I would love to read the forum rules,but I can't find them. Where are they please?
    Kate
    www.cuckoos-nest-fairs.co.uk

Me too

I've been a member for couple of weeks now and still unsure how i can get my picture of my posts, my website etc - help us please
    Ceinwen Laura Fews
    www.ultimate-artwork.co.uk
    www.letsgetclarty.co.uk

http://ultimateartwork.misi.co.uk

"Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."

Comment

Originally posted by Cuckoo's Nest View Post
      I would love to read the forum rules,but I can't find them. Where are they please?
      Here they are

http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3211

Jane
      www.just-soaps.com
      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
      FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Originally posted by Ceinwen Fews View Post
        I've been a member for couple of weeks now and still unsure how i can get my picture of my posts, my website etc - help us please

I still haven't managed photos, but you can add your site to your signature.
        Go to user CP, top left on blue bar - edit signature.
        Give it a go

Jane
        www.just-soaps.com
        Twitter JUSTSOAPS
        FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
        Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Forum Rules

Thanks Jane. Surely they should be easier to find for new people to the forum but thank you for pointing us in the right direction.
          Kate
          Kate
          www.cuckoos-nest-fairs.co.uk

Comment

They are near the top of the homepage in a section titled "Forum Rules". I think that's probably the most obvious place that MrM could position them as they aren't hidden away in a section with a different title etc.

All the best,

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

It would be nice to be able to post URLs before we get to 25 posts.
              Fundamental Jewellery Repairs DVD just released.

Check out http://www.AndrewBerry.com for more information.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew_Berry View Post
                It would be nice to be able to post URLs before we get to 25 posts.
                Admin had to introduce the 25 post rule to keep the spam to a bare minimum. As you can imagine, with a forum this popular that shows up so well in google it's a bit of a spammer magnet so the rule deters a lot of them - if they can't post links to their dodgy 'drug' stores and fake designer goods they give up....and us mods can just about cope with those that still persist to spam us.

As you've just realised and many of the members on here will tell you - it doesn't take long to clock up those 25 posts if you just get stuck in

Hope that explains it
                Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

When I was a newby (that seems so long ago now) I found the best way I could get my head round the forum was to spend time reading all the threads and posts and looking into individuals User CP for their particular interests and I soon got familiar with most of it. To be honest, I am not particularly computer litereate so have settled now into a comfy rut.
                  Carol
                  God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
                  X